16 June 2010

Packing Procrastination Panic

So, I leave for Rome tomorrow. And my suitcase? Not packed. It is purely impossible to fit enough stuff for seven weeks into one medium sized suitcase. IMPOSSIBLE! And of course, instead of packing, I'm on here, wasting my time! :)

Let me explain what I'm packing for. Tomorrow, at 7AM, I will be leaving Pittsburgh, getting on a bus, and going to New York City, from where I will go to JFK International Airport and get on a plane which will fly me to Madrid and then finally into Rome, where I will be spending two days on my own before meeting up with the Pitt in Italy group. Once I am united with my fellow Pitt students, we will spend a few days in Rome touring the city, and then head on to Siracusa, Sicily to study for five weeks. During this time, I will be taking three classes equaling seven credits: Literary Italian 1, Conversation (both of which could count as the final class needed to complete the Italian Language minor) and Culture of Siracusa-a one credit travel class!

Once these wonderful courses are finished, I will be meeting two of my best friends, Anna Schneider and Toni Bui, in Rome for a whirlwind trip through Europe during which we will hit Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; and Dublin, Ireland! This is definitely going to be the best summer ever.

While I'm in Siracusa, here is my address (Google Map it, you'll be jealous! :])
Via della Giudecca 77
96100 Siracusa SR Italia

Now, if only I could be packed...

A presto (in Italia!)!!
-Calen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment